1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunning 848 Evo Corse Se 2012 Model

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by El Toro, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try woods far better dealer

2. I had a chat with Ducati Leeds on Saturday and once I told them I'd bought it from Manchester they lost interest and suggested I should go back and do a deal with them :rolleyes:

3. Is this a gag or is the War if the Roses still going on up there?

4. I've no idea what was going on. Honour amongst thieves?? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. your reputation precedes you? ;)

6. Sounds about right. The w@nker$

7. I wonder if you'd have got the same reaction if you'd tried to chop in a Sport Classic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. So we can assume from this that the p/x offer is shite then? ;)

I always go in (car or bike) and say "right, I think it's worth £X. I'll take a chunk off that, then round it down a bit, then a wee bit more. That way I shouldn't get a shock and feel all disappointed when they offer me something low". Every time I still get hit with massive disappointment at the prices they offer as a p/x... :confused: Every time without fail.

First bike or car I've ever sold was my GSXR 750 back in Autumn 2012, to make way for the Corse. It was a total pain in the arse. I hated the experience from start to finish and really don't fancy all that again. If I do decide to look at 899's next year then I can hopefully just do a deal on one and p/x the Corse.

9. You can but you'd be wrong. It's a decent price but if I can get a few quid more and someone can get a bike that's gonna be a grand cheaper than in a dealers then it's a win/win situation isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yip, that's a win/win for sure, if timescale allows. In this case it looks like it does so it's all good.

:)

11. Really....wow customer service at its finest. Don't think Ducati UK will be too pleased to hear that

12. Have you put a deal together on a new bike or are you just asking them to give you a price for yours?

Last year I asked my dealer what my 1198s was worth and he said £7k, but when we put a deal together on a new Diavel he gave me £9k for mine. He also discounted the Diavel (I paid £12k).

13. At this moment in time he's just given me a price, and he's been on hols for the past two weeks. He's back in today and knows to give me a call do try and do a deal :)

14. Exciting times. :)

Good luck.

15. Did you work something out

16. Yes........both on a 899 or a Diavel. Whichever I decide to go for in the end.

So I'm going to have this coming weekend trialling them again.

And the 848 Evo Corse is still available :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you go for the diavel, you can wear your tasseled jacket and jack boots!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Woohoo - you may just have made my mind up for me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. leather upload_2014-4-25_19-40-2.jpeg chaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information