1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subscribing.

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by JoeC, Jan 13, 2018.

1. I contribute to the forum quite a bit these days, not because I like you guys, understand. Mainly it's because since being in a serious relationship these last couple of years, I'm not really allowed out very much any more and therefore have little else better to do than to shine down my gentle benevolence on you!
    Anyway, I thought I might subscribe and put a little bit back (other than the value I add from just being me of course) but how do I do this? I don't have any £ banking facilities and a 'Halfords'? gift card is not much use to me but could at least be handed to a more impoverished loyal subject?
    Drop me a reply with an idiots how to and I'll happily throw a few crumbs from my heavily laden table!

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Scroll over your username - Top right, then Account Upgrades :upyeah:

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 15.26.07.png

3. Any links to your contributions? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Ha ha ha ha ha! I didn't say they were meaningful contributions!

5. He's being ironic. :rolleyes: He's never contributed anything meaningful of note either. :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  6. You don't have to have a full subscription with the Halford card, there are smaller subscriptions.
    Steve

7. Shhh, I'm building a project, stop interfering or it will never get done :rolleyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. You'll pay in £ and your bank will convert it :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It this the one you've been on with for 12 years? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  10. He needs to get back to the financial advice thread :rolleyes:

11. :thinkingface: a few hours all told o_O

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Ooo, pray tell? :thinkingface:

13. I'd be happy for my bank to convert it as I don't pay any exchange/fees for international transactions. It's those robbers at paypal whose pockets I am trying not to line!

14. They rob El Tornado, not you. :thinkingface: Don't worry, he can afford it, he's minted. :worried:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. You got Rob in there I see :eyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. Yep, him too. :innocent:

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 16.19.46.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Same as last year, how do I?

18. Did you? :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information