1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subscribing.

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by JoeC, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Every two seconds a pop-up. It’s taking about 10 mins to write one line of text!

2. My beef is with email alerts.. I get an alert pretty much for every post ever made by anyone...

3. It has stopped. All I needed to do was to enter all of my personal and bank details. What a relief, I can’t wait to see my new phone!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Switch it off then, I don't get any. :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Why didn't I think of that!? Oh wait.....

6. Go into your profile, Preferences, and untick the box to receive email notifications.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. @JoeC - Rob dips in and out when he is able. I'll nudge him here for you @Rob

• Like Like x 1
  8. At last, now stop griping o_O

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tried that mate.. el't has just had a look and thought I'd done it correctly bar perhaps one item.. might be fixed, might be a gremlin...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. You are a gremlin :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hmmm.

Say it ain’t so.

Joe.

Hope your sorted! :upyeah:

12. I can’t list in the for sale section , I’m sure I subscribed previously but cannot sus it out .
    How do you subscribe on an iPhone ??
    Cheers

13. Subscription is yearly, when was it you think you last subscribed? That often helps them search if there is an issue?

14. I can’t see that you’ve ever subscribed but try here - https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/account/upgrades

15. Can you help please ? I have just been reminded that my Standard Subs are due within 7 days, after opening the link i find i can only activate a Halfords card membership which i don't wont. How do i pay for a Standard subs?
    PB

16. Wait till it runs out then both options will be available

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. thanks xx

• Like Like x 1
  18. I dont get pop ups or adverts lol, but I just subscribed anyway cos it's the proper thing to do :) I just need to find a Ducati now and all is well ....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information