1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suitable Routes For Multistrada Trip To Wales

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Twin4me, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Planning a possible trip up to Wales next week with a couple of others from the EMM.

Can anyone share any gpx files or suggestions of good routes or accommodation? It will be for around 5-6 days.

2. Depending upon whereabouts in Wales you are going I have some routes right on the border with England near Gloucestershire. The road from Chepstow along the Wye, past Tintern Abbey is quite good. Also, a bit further in into Wales on this route you can do the Brecon Beacons.

#3 PerryL, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have just come back from a weekend in Wales, I ride there regularly, mostly mid Wales. Where about do you want to be based, how many people, what type of accommodation (bunk house, B&B or hotel) and what daily mileage would you like to do?

• Like Like x 1
  4. PM sent

5. Hi Guys - just had a rather radical change of plan and have put the Welsh trip on hold for another year.

Now off to Sardinia instead!

• Like Like x 1
  6. The one from Chepstow via Usk is I think better.

7. Wales is only a few hours away from most parts of the uk, just get stuck in & explore.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information