1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superduke R

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wayne58, Apr 25, 2017.

1. We are halfway through an extension, so my money is going on blocks and cement at the moment. Plus nowhere to store it now, one of these would be bike 5 (and probably wife -1).

2. Struggling to see a downside here :thinkingface:o_O

(PS, thats my issue also, something has to go to get the SDR in, and the Multi is the only one I'm prepared to lose:()

3. Good bunch at The KTM Center. Got the full system fitted on Friday, now where’s spring...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just read DMC and a few others doing the SDR with Full system and QS thrown in now, free stuff to the tune of over 3K :eek:

5. What are you waiting for!? No doubt there are deals to be done, I got 2k’s worth included 7 months ago.

Wasn’t planning on getting a full system but when a used one came up I couldn’t resist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. As above, got no room, so somethings got to go first, will chop the Multi in after our trip. :upyeah:

7. There are always deals to be done. Never get carried away and pay full list price for a new KTM, that's the golden rule. If there isn't a deal to be had, wit a bit and three will be along in a minute.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Full systems away...

1C1E6A42-5FF5-4454-8958-E4C777A74233.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Nice but what's all that white crap on the floor? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information