1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Superleggera Exhaust...now This Looks Promising!!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Rocket assist?

3. Our Dyno data is in! We have compared an Akrapovic full titanium system vs our own. We even won two national championships over the weekend with our system. The numbers don't lie and neither do the results

dyno data.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. OK so your actual rear wheel max measured bhp figure and max torque figure were what? Your chart shows no info other than the increase, but you are going to have to publish some numbers ultimately. There are plenty of stats on the full Akra system for us to then compare your system to. Also do you have the Db figures yet, since these will dictate for many UK riders if they can even contemplate this system for UK trackdays. Lastly how are you coming along with the redesigned bellypan and the exhaust Db killers (baffles)?

5. The stock numbers peaked at 177. This is with the Akrapovic system. The Redline system peaked at 180hp.
    We got our dB done, at half RPM from redline was 108dB. UK racers will likely need baffles which we do not have a date on yet but before the end of this year.
    Our belly pan is on schedule and will be released similar to our exhaust release.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. These look amazing! But I'm determined to track mine at least 5 times next year, and there's no way they'll pass noise restrictions without some serious baffles right?

Unless, I get something else as a track bike for next year.... N+1.

• Like Like x 1
  8. brave, have a go attitude, done most of it, now compliance and marketing, keep going, keep positive, i know how hard the last bit is, my hats off to Redline, good luck! sorry can only wait?
    I find on my 1199R if I wear short socks my ankles get burnt, have you tried on an 1199R the R' @ 205hp compared to 206hp 1299, similar volume flow, will your exhaust fit an 1199 and will you try it if it does?
    wont burn my ankles? alternative Quieter cans would help converter dont worry me, but find underbelly outlets seem very loud Peter
    I would use for track days, but would leave them on between for road use, many bikes here have track use only exhausts fitted, not big problem yet

10. Hi Guys.
    For me is done deal, sounds awesome looks amaizing!! I'll buy one as soon as it'll be awalible pipes, belly, and db killers.
    I know it will be by, by for UK track days but I'm fine with it as I've done something like 5k on my PaniR on the track. I think only track to accept it will be Donington on the loud day.
    Can't wait already.

11. Hi Guys.
    For me is done deal, sounds awesome looks amaizing!! I'll buy one as soon as it'll be awalible pipes, belly, and db killers.
    I know it will be by, by for UK track days but I'm fine with it as I've done something like 5k on my PaniR on the track. I think only track to accept it will be Donington on the loud day.
    Can't wait already.

12. Just wondered if after fitting it and running it through the dyno for new pipes will affect any of the riding modes? Rain, Sport? Wouldn't like to sacrifice any helping hand from electronic.
    Will it behave the same?

13. Fitting any aftermarket system has no direct bearing on the modes per se. These modes use fixed parameters and algorithms based on a known setup ie the stock exhaust or a tested system such as the Termignoni or Akrapovic offerings, where the A/F ratios have been optimized to work best with the exhaust's characteristics and in conjunction with the correct UPMAP. The Redline Moto system will, however, alter the way the bike performs and for that you will need to either have the bike dynoed, perhaps in conjunction with a third party module such as the Rapid Bike system as an example, to get the best out of the bike. The RM system also has the facility to accept both narrow (OEM) and wideband O2 sensors to enable much more fine tuning of the bike and also to get the best out of the Rapid Bike's auto adaptablilty feature (a self learning function that mitigates the use of a dyno and sets up the correct AF ratios at different RPM, based on your engine, ambient temperatures, air pressures, rpm etc.)

14. Seems to be obstacle here.... spoke to some supplier and apparently there is no Rapid Bike System for Panigale R. There is one for Panigale S and 1199R but not Pani R.
    Is there some other solution??

15. False alarm folks. I'm like USA POLICE first shoot then ask questions.
    Rapid Bike wrote:
    If it is a 2015-16, yes we do. Same as 1199 /s / r models
    KRBEVO-070 OR KRBRAC-070

Best Regards,
    Yaman

16. Still dodging the numbers and I've not seen an actual belly pan yet....... no one else not notice the fact that the carbon belly pan on their website is a photoshop?

17. Was this number the one your looking for? or asking about DB? or the weight of exhaust? I believe the weight is 10LB and as for DB even tho its not 100% I think its 107DB at 5000RMP at 45 deg at 10 feet which is odd. For DB killers still waiting for final answer. Hope this helps Cheers!

18. With all due respect they don't have any numbers on the Dyno print out. Most Dynos I've dealt with all do, in fact you have to go into settings and manually remove the numbers from the display graph. I'm sorry, but if you go to a Dyno to prove a point and sell a product, you don't then go out of your way to delete said figures. As it stands it's still only someones word who's trying to sell a product!

As you just pointed out, no reliable sound testing either.

And the belly pans don't exist, just a photoshop!

I really want this to be a good product, I would love to have it. I just have concerns over the whole thing......... it stinks if you ask me

19. I'm on the case Mutt. About to fire off an email to them asking them to post up a chart with figures intact plus some official paperwork to support the Db readings. Else, as you say, it is all just hearsay. I too would be interested in this system but a lot rides on their credibility and if tomorrows unveiling of the V4 doesn't have me reaching for my cheque book.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seems you and I are in exactly the same situation!!

As for the unveil, you could well be reaching for the pen. The 'Speciale' has the mag wheels from the first gen. SL and full Akra. I've been told it's stunning....... but this was a salesman! What piqued my interest, as I'm in the market for a second bike a la scrambler/cafe racer should the V4 disappoint, is rumor of an 1100 monster based cafe racer with öhlins and clip-ons etc.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information