1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Superleggera Exhaust...now This Looks Promising!!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Tony at Seastar by any chance?

2. man I'm kinda disappointed in the V4. I was hoping the leaks were fake but sadly not. I think I will be hanging on my 1199s until the new BMW s1k comes out in maybe 2019? As for this exhaust, i would agree with dyno graphs but man I wanna just buy it!!!!! please keep us posted on the graphs

• Like Like x 1
  3. So what's the crack with this system seems to be a lot mystery here.
    It's good yes/no
    Why there is no figures regarding power gain and noise?
    Having PaniR don't really need more power I can use it all any way, but just want to make sure it's good product worth spending moneys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. All gone quiet.......anyone actually got one of these delivered?

5. Good eye, that pan was edited to give us an idea of what we are making. We made a model out of fiberglass and put it on there to see how it looked, then we took the fiberglass pan racing to make sure that our design would pass tech. The reason there is an edited photo on the site is simply because that is what our final product will look like.

6. Deliveries should be going out by the end of this month. Just in time for the holidays.

7. We have posted our dino figures on a couple forums, and our own website. We gained a couple hp at the very end of the rev range, and had a large gain in the low to mid range. this is compared to a full titanuim akrapovic system on an 1199r.

8. Is that compared to the stock R Akrapovic full system?

#108 mutt1979, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  9. From the lack of response can I assume that is correct?

10. Everyone lost interest in this exhaust scince the V4 was released?

11. Everyone lost interest in this exhaust scince the V4 was released?

12. No No I didn’t just wrote to RD I’m placing order any day. Like the V4 but some how my herart don’t beet to new era V4. I’m gonna stick to PaniR 4 life. My one is special cos it’s first PaniR to be imported to UK and also becose it’s mine ;)

13. I'd like to order one but it's gone quiet. Just need some facts before committing.

I'm keeping my R for the next year at least.

15. here's mine :)
    20171012_094914_resized (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. We would like to apologize to all of those who were expecting the exhaust to ship on the fourth. That time was a best case scenario and unfortunately the reality is not best case. We are working very diligently to get the systems out while still maintaining quality. All of us at Redline are very sorry for the inconvenience.

-RL

17. Didn't see that coming :rolleyes:

18. All of our preorders are shipping out today and Monday. We are extremely thankful to all of those who ordered a system and have thrown in a couple of extras in your box.

19. After this preorder run we are left with only 6 systems in this batch! If you want yours for the new year be sure to order soon.

20. Wop wop can’t wait already even if it comes Next week I’ll wait to unwrap it from under Christmas Tree. I’m dying to see my missies face! Looks like been behaving this year lol.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information