1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Superleggera Exhaust...now This Looks Promising!!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Had my heart set on some carbon term is until I came across this today. That exhaust sounds awesome!

2. Get it Rob, don't mess. If I'd gone 1199R it was the first thing on the shopping list. Then I could have strutted up and down pit lane pretending I was Chaz Davies....
    Gone for the V4 with a Aka system. Not bloody cheap though....

3. Fucking brilliant mate. Defintely planning a trip to yours in the summer to see your toys...get that rota sorted out!

4. Only thing putting me off this is the belly pan. Going to wait until they release the finished article before I decide which way to go. The Austin Racing exhaust comes with the belly pan

5. Have you any plans to do the cans in carbon?

6. I’m sure belly pan will look proper. My Redline system arrives today!! Im staing home And looking out for postman. In my opinion Awstin pipes looks to heavy and dis proportional.
    Hopley I’ll be able to resist opening the box by Christmas.

7. Must admit these are in the lead at the minute. I just don't want to buy them then be left with a gaping hole where the old cans were fitted. Be interesting to see them fitted without the belly pan

8. 5A722C3C-B25C-4B09-9B68-B422E464F420.jpeg
    Yea true. I’m gona fit them after Christmas any way and do the proper remap hopley they will come up with it by that time. It has to be smaller than original pipes as they rub on the tarmack at full lean. My Akrapowic has got holes in them

9. What the hell?! :worried:

10. That's some lean angle! Remember and get the pictures up as soon as they are fitted

11. I know o got upset big time when I saw it. When I pushed even harder on track the front of the silencers got marked to!! But that’s not everything.... even the race titanium Akrapovic pies will do it to, where the carbon fibre piece is at very front, luckily you can replace that... when I made complain to my dealer they just told me I should back of as I’m riding to hard!! But what can I do one on it I’m getting monkey brain and forget how much I’ve payed for it. Lol

12. I know o got upset big time when I saw it. When I pushed even harder on track the front of the silencers got marked to!! But that’s not everything.... even the race titanium Akrapovic pies will do it to, where the carbon fibre piece is at very front, luckily you can replace that... when I made complain to my dealer they just told me I should back of as I’m riding to hard!! But what can I do one on it I’m getting monkey brain and forget how much I’ve payed for it. Lol

13. It will some point in January now dead busy. Got no time to scratch my arse. Now standing in the window and looking out for FedEx truck like little boy waiting for Santa. Hope I’ll be able to resist and not open it. It will be longest wait for a Christmas ever.!!

14. But to me something else is going on there.. like the suspension squatting down too much. The angle itself wouldn’t do that (you can work out the angle the bike is at with the angle it has ground away the exhaust). You can lay one of these all of the way onto it’s fairing without the exhaust touching... the suspension has to have been seriously compressed whilst leant over to do that.

15. BE3BACCF-8B49-44BC-9A45-1C02653A4185.jpeg G 754DD554-C3DD-4B26-B426-8F1E7BF5F038.jpeg
    Since I’m 100kg it had to be compressed lol.
    Any way couldn’t wait till Christmas. My christmas just arrived. And looks super cool

• Like Like x 2
  16. Here's the Redline system as delivered to a US forum member. Mutt1979 you need these on your R!!

Redline 1.jpg Redline 2.jpg Redline 3.jpg Redline 4.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Absolutely Tomooyoo. Looking forward to seeing your system fitted and some install pics. When do you expect to receive the new design shallow profile bellypan they promised to be producing?

18. No idea. As soon it will be ready for shipping. Already in touch with them.

19. Holy shit that looks unreal

Do Not Sell My Personal Information