1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Superleggera Exhaust...now This Looks Promising!!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Those scraps are like mud on an offroad car ...only adds to it :upyeah::upyeah:
    Are you sure your suspension is set up properly? Maybe could raise the bike couple of mm+add some preload or needs higher rate springs?
    Although the tyre wear seems OK.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Bike handles fantastic didn’t want mess it up, tyre wears good to. How ever it’s all on stock setting. Suspension is black art I don’t touch it. Track days for my baby are over now when I put new pipes they wan’t let me on any uk track, apart of Dodnigton on loud day but still it my trigger drive by.

3. Have to say this looks good as well.

25188887_1968379366763494_1850472893497951862_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Do the twin silencer under seat exhausts make any difference to the heat retention under the seat? Good or bad?

5. I'd imagine as there is more airflow around the rear silencers as opposed to the coiled rear header pipe on the underbelly Akrapovic and stock system, that heat can dissipate away from this arrangement easier, as opposed to pool under the riders seat.

6. I wish there was a similar system for the 899/959 models

7. Where's the goddamn pictures Toplino!!! I need them ASAP my birthday is coming soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Err, try taking a look at post #137. You have read this entire thread haven't you?

9. Zara make one, but their tail pipes are ugly as anything! The swingarms swap if you are that bothered...

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. It doesn’t look too bad there, but those tail pipes are bleurgh!
    2C73AC37-B0DB-4519-8AF2-30496883812D.jpeg

I’d also say the pipe diameter is a bit compromised where it is passing back and forth past the swingarm, but I’ve not wasted any time looking into it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. It would be awesome if this came with a belly pan...

13. To be fair, the 959 belly pan is much lower and doesn’t look anywhere near as bad as the 1299 with one of these exhausts.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I can never get ahold of Storm Performance Exhaust

15. Boy to we have something cooking for you!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Really looking forward to it! Good luck guys

17. Anyone got any pictures of this fitted?

18. Been having a nosey around at this and just seen on the redline website that they now state this might not work with electronic suspension? Looks like it’ll be the Austin Racing RS22 for me

19. Can you elaborate more on this? Why wouldn’t it work with the S suspension?

20. Looks even better on my bike.... ( Thats the system Phil made for me ;) )

Especially as its now a nice shade of blue..... and 6.5Kg lighter than the stock system

33170059_10156366122320522_8012817474204467200_n.jpg

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information