1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superlight Rear Fairing Fixing Bolt/ Well Nut.

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Kevin Tallant, Jun 5, 2018.

1. I've managed to lose a rear fixing/well nut from my 1994 mk111 superlight. Anybody know best place to source replacement (or proper name for fixing ?!)
    EBay want £56 for pair from US
    Thanks in advance
    Kev

20180603_111309.jpg

2. Maybe your local dealer might still have them available to order up:thinkingface:

3. My local went tits up 10yrs ago, think there's one in Romford.

4. Get on the Dog and Bone and see,some dealers like MotoRapido post out items for the buyer:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. not trying to be a doom merchant for the sake of it, but you haven't got a weep from the rear of your fuel tank have you? the quality of your picture is such that there are clear signs of smearing on tank/seat and maybe frame. Hopefully it's not an ongoing leak. As Arquebus says, once you find an aftermarket 'wellnut' that is similar to original then it's worth buying in bulk for the future and at a reasonable price.

6. I've cleaned tank & am monitoring situation, hoping it was just grime....fingers crossed.

7. 20180605_184443.jpg

8. Have you lost the collar, bolt and wellnut?

Stein Dinse still sell them on the internet, you need a low profile allen bolt to sit flush with the collars.

Its cheaper to use the flat heads as you dont need the collars then - parts 10 11 and 12 on this diagram https://www.stein-dinse.biz/eliste/index.php - you can undo them with a knife or summat to get access to the under tray.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pm me your address and I’ll send you one :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. What a nice man:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sev your a star !

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information