1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superlight Single seat unit showing all the brackets etc in place.

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by sim900sl, Nov 16, 2013.

1. How can i buy a set of brackets for my sl please, seem to be searching all over and not finding any, can you help.please

2. Pretty sure they are still available from Ducati, if not you can make some up easily enough. Do a search on here as it was covered in some detail not too long back...

Ian.

3. Try these too, always helpful. (Mandy speaks excellent English, parts with red flag usually 6-8wks outside)
    Stein-Dinse GmbH Ersatzteillisten
    [​IMG]

#63 WAH900ss, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  4. I have took pictures of what i found on here, but the measurements are not good enough to make the brackets, making them isnt a problem as i work in a engineering place, i am only up the road from saltaire, ducati leeds say they are no longer available!

5. You're not far from me then.
    I have a full size template you can have if that's any good ? Pretty easy to make, Email me [email protected] and I'll get one to you...

6. I bought front ones from moto rapido last year. Just made rear ones (wasn't going to use any but decided it wasn't a good plan to do without) from some scrap steel by trial and error.

Mick..

7. Thanks wonky, all help appreciated

8. snoopbob,

No problem.

Cheers Gaz

9. I got a pair of brackets with the rubbers from Baines last year, still available from ducati as fitted to the Fe 900ss.
    Expensive.

10. I thought they probably would be, but i suppose cheaper than knackering the seat unit again, as there are no mountings left on the right side and left side are broken and so on. Will have a look into it though, thankyou

11. Hi Gaz,

I know this is an old thread, but as I'm about to start fitting my solo seat. Would you mind posting me de DXF file of the rear seat brackets.??

Thanks in advance for the help

Tom

12. Question... who has an SL tail that allows the tank to hinge up?

13. When I fitted the Ricambi one, I modified it to get easy access into the hump - the two seat pads remove as a unit, which also eases things if the tank has to come up

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

14. Another question... do all mk1 superlights (and indeed all other later versions) have a vacant helmet lock frame 'tang'? like this?
    [​IMG]

15. think you'll find all 900SL's left the factory with the OE helmet lock in place.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I ask cos I have a lot of pictures of the lock on a vertical spar below the tank

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information