1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supersport Ohlins Vs Standard Suspension - Advice Appreciated

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by viffviff99, Oct 9, 2017.

1. On the verge of getting a Supersport, but stuck in a decision on whether to get a standard bike with quickshifter fitted, or stretch myself to afford the S model. The big difference is the suspension I guess, so I'd be grateful for any real life experience on what those 2 suspension set-ups are like? I'd plan to do a mix of road riding and the odd (slow & novice) trackday. I'm getting on a bit, so a nice ride quality is a real bonus! Thank you

2. Everyone I have spoken to who has test ridden or bought the new Supersport have said that the S is the model to buy. Even though the Ducati Ohlins is built to a budget, it is still leagues ahead of the competition. Andy

3. Not ridden the standard one but the S suspension is very good. Well stunning really.

4. Stretch if I were you, enjoy the higher spec plus will be easier to move on should you ever decide to sell it

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Jimmy nailed this, most important difference, moving it on later, the bling one will always sell, and you get better boingy bits to start with.

6. thanks guys for the advice. So...... I'll be getting an 'S'!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Good choice :upyeah:. Andy

8. You wont regret it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information