1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Supersprox

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by panigale66, May 19, 2017.

1. hi all,
    I've just placed in an order for one of the above rear sprockets for my 899 they are on back order and looking about six weeks on delivery if anyone else requires one it was ordered from performanceparts.com

2. i've been searching for one for ages for my 939 hyper, even called round a load of uk based companies all of which either said they cannot order one or not to bother trying as they didn't think it would ever arrive

3. AFAM sprockets from Biketorque racing are great as is the service from them

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've had renthal and AFAM and the weight difference is nothing

i dod notice alloy filings all over the chain each time i cleaned it with the renthal but the AFAM hasn't even took the anodised colouring off yet. They're really good

5. After using a renthal rear sprocket the chain started hitting the swinging arm i'm not sure if this is the culprit or it's down to something else but ordering a new chain and sprocket's to see if that sorts things out, which chain would you recommend?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information