1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support for GIZMO...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb, Jun 6, 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Excellent idea!

2. I shall try and visit him sometime soon. He will see this anyway with a bit of luck but I'll inform of your kind thoughts.

He wants everyone to keep riding, he knows he's just been unlucky and as he acknowledges "shit happens".

3. Bought a tee shirt and wristband this morning. Every little helps as they say....

4. Come on you Gits.......this is one of our own!!!

All i am asking is you paypal a pound or anything over to the dedicated site...........

5. Andy is right, please support Mike and Linzi. Ongoing yearly support, care and equipment is expected to be in the region of six figures....................at least read the link - it's humbling and frightening.

6. Done, got to look after a fellow cyclist with all you road hogging bikers around.

• Like Like x 1
  7. wow. :(
    brave man.

8. Having read that I am not quite sure I can find the correct words, and please do not misinterpret me ,but compelling and amazing come to mind among many others. I take my hat off to him , and all those who cared for him, and wish him all the best on the other side.

#12 michel couque, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. What a difficult read that was. Very sad indeed.:(

10. It bought me to tears, such a brave man. RIP Michael, Gizmo.
    Steve

11. Puts things into perspective somewhat.
    A very brave man, so sad. Take care Gizmo.

12. Jesus lads that's has the tears flowing , that's one strong man !!! sorry for anyone here who is losing a mate !!

13. Just read it too, very moving.

14. I'm going to miss him, I had the pleasure of riding bikes with him and Linzi around Scotland for a week years ago, generally riding bikes and being part of his legacy that is Ducati Up North. And getting back into mountain bikes directly because of him.

I've visited him a few times since his accident in hospital and at home and although I was always happy to see him, it was always difficult to comprehend the life he was now living.

I'll always have the memories I guess, take care Gizmo.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Ride forever Gizmo, wherever you end up.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information