1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 Suspension Improvements/upgrade

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by aviating cud, Jun 20, 2021.

1. My two-penneth, to add to what I've read here. I put off buying a Panigale for two years, a bucket list bike, after a test ride on my mates bike, 899 or 959, can't remember which. Half way round a bend, hit a bump and it nearly chucked me off. Much of the ride was uncompromising. After my mate had it revalved front and rear, it was a different bike. MCT said the same as someone above, the rear unit does not absorb big bumps very well, and hydraulic locks, was not too much £ to improve this. I ride similar roads as the OP, much bumpy B roads, fast A roads, with a bit of track thrown in. AT MY LEVEL (!) my 1299 base, with modified Ohlins F & R from a Pani R now deals with bump absorbtion very well, settling immediately, so I can deal with pointing where I want, and on the gas earlier. MCT were great, and are near Stowmarket, I think. The K-tech option is also interesting, as our roads get worse, and our beasts get faster, I think this is the best way to spend your coin. Dave

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information