1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Ap50

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Jim89, Aug 7, 2020.

1. And weigh no more than a bantamweight..

2. Add CMSNL.com to your browser favourites

If it turns over freely and has compression , just clean the carb stick some premix in an auxiliary tank and fire it up

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You also forgot:
    Disappointed look as the FS1E's and Gilera 50;s raced past you ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. You were told correctly. Red, just like with Ducatis, way out in front!

The only time a Fizzer went past an AP50 was when it was parked. Effing purple horrors! Gileras? Eh they werre always broken down! Malagutti Montes more of a concern admittedly...

Re the bike repairs

I've just spent the last "age" revamping and sorting out my old Suzuki TS185.

Crookes Suzuki in Barrow 01229 822120 parts@crookes-suzuki dot com (I wrote it like that so they don't get spammed) are great & really helpful. Ask for Martin the owner.

Otherwise lots of parts available at:
    Fowlers 0117 977 0466
    Robinson Foundry 01227 454366

Csnl in Holland are great and you can find the schematic on their site of all parts on your bike so you can see how it all fits back together.

You will find eBay has all kinds of stuff, well worth "saving a search" and checking for newly listed items. It may save you a fortune...

Goodluck with that Sports Sixteener! I loved mine KTP582P - RED.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just ordered me a copy :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll swap you for a ducati:p

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1

7. There is an AP50 Facebook page

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just ordered the book too :) Wow, how much variation in price for 'em though o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'll have a look at that, cheers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information