1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Rgv250

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Robarano, Mar 15, 2017.

1. A couple of months ago ,if I had the money I would have gone over to Italy and got this one. I was soo close to selling a kidney, then realised I'd already done that for the last bike! :) I'll have one one day though...

image1.JPG image2.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Here's mine! Slightly errrr modified!
    IMG_1676.JPG

• Like Like x 14
  3. The billy bollox, is it a TL fairing?

• Like Like x 1
  4. @Chrisduke that is fakkin sweeeeeet! Lovely.
    RG 500 motor?

5. Yes it's a TL front fairing. And indeed a 500 motor. Been building it on and off over the last 8 years. However it has caused a few headaches and is currently in bits again

6. Lovely build you've done there!.

No had a lot to do with the RG500 engines but remember the disk intake valves being a bit problematic?.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I saw a Lambretta with an RG500 engine in it a couple of years back. :) I then saw it finished and on the roads on the Isle of Wight about a year later. :Woot:

IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. That's the dog's danglies. Well done sir. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Harry H Corbett! Thats madness. I'd be more interested in the brakes on that thing. I assume the rad is under the running board as the toolbox is obviously the fuel tank. I remember when RD350LC's engines were being shoehorned in, but an RG500! Mwauhaha!Bring it on fizzy boys.

11. It's one of the best specials I've ever seen, sounds mega too. Obsessive level of detailing and the exhausts are just art. Top bike.

12. The smell of two stroke and ring ding ding through the exhausts, lovely.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information