1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Suzuki Tc100

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Gordon McMillan, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys, selling my 1974 TC100 Dual range gearbox.
    Originally many years ago from California. The bike has had loads spent on it. Its had a full engine rebuild including nos cylinder, piston , disc valve , carburetor and all bearings, loads and loads of other nos parts fitted.
    Its UK registered and currently sorn
    £1750 ono 20200503_165608.jpg 20200503_142601.jpg 20200503_142422.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. That looks great. GLWS

3. Is that a pre-runner to a TS100? Or same just badged different for the states?

4. Looks great btw GLWS

5. No it's a totally different model, the TC having a high and low ratio gearbox, basically got 8 gears, you switch a lever on the left side for either high or low ratio gearbox. Where as the TS does not have this

• Useful Useful x 2
  6. So more of a genuine enduro bike?

7. It's hard to say , I think it was designed as more of a farm bike as its only 100cc.
    I used one on the road when i was seventeen a long time ago and it was ideal for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I remember a mate having one back in the day, brilliant idea having the high and low ratio selector, I’d almost be interested in it myself but you’re too far away for me to come and have a look GLWS.

9. I’ve seen it in person and it’s a lovely wee thing. Talked myself out of it :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, “Wee thing” is why I would want to see it, IIRC from approx 38 years ago they are diminutive, I’m 6’2”.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You're showing as Scotland, no need for house door number :D, but for potential buyers, roughly where in Scotland would the bike need to be picked up from

12. Hi Guys, the bike is in Motherwell not far from Glasgow

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ignore that. Talked myself into it :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. @El Toro please close now sold,thanks

15. Nothing in the world quite like an old school Suzuki Bluesmoke. I wouldn't part with mine.

16. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information