1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Tank Range

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by xander296, May 7, 2018.

1. That’s a result :upyeah::grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yes, for him, not me :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. I concur...I had a 23L carbon tank on mine when I had it and that would only return about 130 miles from fullish, never filled to the brim though cos of breather pipe issues,and fuel pissing out all over the place!...o_O

• Like Like x 1
  4. During the winter months I can get between 80-90+ miles before the light as the weather warms up I can get 100+ before the light and had 125+ still on the light, now I don't know if that's something to do with non standard injectors fitted...

5. I find that my mpg goes up when the number of points on my licence goes up. Then it drops back down again when the points drop off.

Most peculiar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Mine is yours :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep i know:upyeah:...Hope you're enjoying it mate...looks like we're finally getting some decent weather to let us get out there...

• Like Like x 1
  8. big small tanks - I use the big tank and it goes to 120 miles before light on. Couple of litres extra as suggested above
    DSCF0244.JPG
    DSCF0246.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. When I first got my 999 I refused to believe it when the fuel light came on, carried on regardless and then pushed it a mile to the petrol station.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. 90 miles to light on this time on my 999.

11. Out again today into North Wales, no grid locked traffic and less cars in general, more use to the bike, so going faster, 54 miles and then the tank took £5.50 so that's not too bad I reckon I could have got 90 easy without the light, so the tank range is Ok, which is good as I frikin love the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 100 this time

13. 94 last ride well good enough

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information