1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tapatalk and the new forum ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by jamiehrc, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Just wandered how long it would be until the forum showed up on Tapatalk, I know its new but its easy to keep track on the go :)

2. Hi Jamie,

Can you try it now?

I've installed Tapatalk.

3. Tapatalk working a treat. Makes life that bit easier Ta.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

4. This must be the first time I have downloaded something that I can actually use . Great.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

5. Great stuff, thanks chaps.

Tapatalk is a great way of using the forum on a mobile device. Really easy to use!

Rob.

6. I have just started using Tapatalk HD on the iPad, slightly better than the standard app.

I use the motorcycle.com app for Ducati.ms and it's a shame they can't consolidate on one app, looks like motorcycle.com license the Tapatalk app for their sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. Hey got you on tapatalk so easy to use

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

8. Thanks rob :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Is tapatalk any good? It gave me the option of using it when I logged on from my phone today.

Sent from my laptop using my sausage fingers! :p

10. I've been using it for about 1 year and find it very useful. In short, it just shows you a list of threads which have been updated since your last visit. You read the ones you want, mark the forum as read (you don't have to, but if you don't then the next time you use it any unread threads will still show up), and that's it. It saves you having to go in via a web page on a mobile screen and its not big bucks either. There's several fora set up to use it, including Ducatisti!!

11. +1

12. On the iPad and iPhone I wouldn't browse forums in native safari mode if they have the tapatalk plug in enabled, you get all the meat with better performance. I prefer the HD version on iPad though, has a few bangs and whistles that are pretty cool.

I'd like to see the ability to upload a photo from the iPhone direct, that would be cool.

13. Should have said, you can upload from the phone but the image is too large! I guess it depends on the forum settings.

14. Im pretty sure you can upload directly from the iPhone now.

15. Hi Guys,

You definitely could upload from from the iPhone when I was on Ducatisti using my old iPhone 3gs, but haven't tried here yet with my 4s, but I will soon.

Anth

16. Just tried it and it seems the limit is way under the standard iPhone image size (I'm on a 4). Might be user error but it told me the limit was pretty small.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lpaigf

17. Hiya M8,

Just been on the tapatalk website and it looks like the image upload problem is well known and seams to be an issue with the new version of tapatalk and/or the plugin that the forum uses.

This may explain why I used to be able to upload directly from my old iPhone camera with the old tapatalk to Ducatisti.

Anth

18. Weird, the pic above was uploaded directly from the camera on my iPhone 4s. I selected the 'Tapatalk Hosted' option.

19. where is that Rob? (it sure ain't Camberley)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information