1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tapatalk Problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Ash34, May 17, 2017.

1. I do that on Grinder.

Sorry, wrong forum! Damn Tapatalk!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. IMG_3972.PNG

It's shit, been fleeced of 2 quid. Looks horrible, everything is really big and lo res and no forums I go on support it.

Still, the search brings up some interesting things.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Swipe Left > Right.

4. I too am a tapatalk pro fan. Saves a lot of hassle when needing to share images on different forums. Can't be harrised transferring them to my PC (work machine) to then upload then deal with posts. I sit on my chair ignoring the wife and browse/interact on TT. Shame

5. So I've spent 2 weeks thinking it's me

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. You and me both, web experience on a smartphone is utter shite compared to Tapatalk.
    :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Same here, it's a pain in the arse. Surely it's the choice of the user what browser or app we use?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Works well on Chrome on the iPad. Not sure if that's available for the iPhone... Don't have one, runs on Firefox on the Android phone. I suspect it is Safari which is a real piece of cr@p

9. Same on Safari,Chrome,Firefox or covert browser.
    The ui the forum presents though a responsive design is just shite.
    Tt uses its own presentation layer so renders well.

10. Tapatalk has a very poor reputation and has been collecting this user data, somewhat underhandedly, for a number of years. User profiles are analysed and sold to ad servers.

Rob owns this gaff and chose to disable it to prevent Tapatalk collecting your data in this manner. That's his call.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thank god my mailbox has stopped being sent emails from tapatalk

12. anyone else having issues logging into the forum using tapatalk? Won't let me sign in even after uninstalling it

13. Had same problem - given up using it

Update uninstall reinstall still wouldn't work

14. It's wank mate , great for pics and that's about it

15. It's blocked from the forum as it's shit :)

16. Was trying to upload pictures, it's pretty good for that

17. Threads merged

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I thought I was going mad. Gotta say, it's a pain using a browser for one forum and tapatalk for everything else.. Disappointing

19. I'm think I'm grown-up enough to make my own decision about using Tapatalk. I've been using the forum a lot less without it and I'd like to have it back. Please reconsider @Rob

20. Tapatalk spammed my inbox hundreds of time a day - even when people who had never had tapatalk posted. @Ducbird had the same issue as others. It is not any fun at all TBH.
    I always found the phone link to the site worked better so got rid of it anyway - but hundreds of spam mail notifications a day started after I had deleted it!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information