1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and piercings

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cooknick, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Like the Edward scissor hands one:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks :) slap !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Robert Smith don't look that good anymore :(

4. I think he's still fab :) I think the amount of booze , and other stuff that guys had .. I'd be dead !!! Plus constant touring.
    Gotta love Rob.

The one that amazes me the most is Trent Reznor ...
    He was some strange looking skinny chap horrific drug problems .. One of the worst
    Now he's grown into his face and is all pumped up ??? See photos how does that work !!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405090268.828646.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405090275.480494.jpg

Marriage and family calmed him down.. He should look haggard
    I know faces full out with age..
    But I think he's had a nose job.

5. steroids

6. He's huge now !!! !! Henry Rollings was the other huge one .
    Poor Peter Steel he was a giant

7. The Cure were a good part of my youth, most of my mates thought I was weird for listening to them, but I thought they were great! If only I grew into my face like that, instead my stomach has grown past my pants.

8. Peter Steel paid the price .
    I think Mr Reznor has had a bit of surgery.
    The older I got instead of growing upwards I went outwards as well . With a 5ft 4 dad and 5ft 2 mum ... I had zero chance ! Lol

9. In the late 80s/early 90s, I had in my left ear 16 earings. In my right ear 10. 2 in my left nostril and 1 in the other. I removed when I graduated in 98 and now never wear any. Back in the 80's it was unusual. Now its just so passe. Ive a sleeved forearm and a few others etc but if i had it all again i wouldnt bother. Thats getting older for you I guess.

I also used to have a massive blond psychobilly quiff. Those were the days. 60% peroxide.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. pics or it didn't happen :Wtf:

11. Took all my earrings out. Caught one on bike helmet and my whole ear swelled up I ended up having 11 earrings removed with snips in hospital.
    I've removed a lot I had 6 rings in my nose.
    My mouth piercings I hate removing as I'm used to them.
    It doesn't feel right without them.
    In late 80s 90s I would cause a stir .. Now every tom dick and Harry youngster is pierced and tattooed.

Regret my Spice girls on ;)

image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. The bass player from the cure is a good friend of mine, you'll struggle to find a more private man.

13. Bootsam age 13 school loved me not ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405094477.565793.jpg

14. These are the days before digital. But I will ask my friend who has some pics and see what I can do.

I did post some pics in another thread...

15. kajagoogoo?

16. Is that Mr G ?
    I've been a fan since 12 I'm 42 .
    I spent a lot of time in Crawley as my parents split ( I'm a Croydon lass).
    So they were talked about.
    My uncle used to hide in The Rocket Pub as my aunt was too scared to go in and turf him out .
    I still have my first copy of " boys don't Cry"

I admire the fact they are low key and
    Especially how private they are .
    You don't see many photos of Mary and Robert and good for them!!! Or Mr G and his family .. Actually all of them are low key.
    Good.

It took me 3 years to find the tattooist I wanted to do it.
    Ironically he's not far from me and portraits are this thing.
    So this year I nipped in for some work and walked out with the Robert Tattoo.
    I love it.

I went to the TCT gigs this year .
    I got told to try and get it signed But I was too shy and security would have told me to sling my hook.
    Plus I didn't want to look more of a nut job then I do . They must get sick of fans.
    Im actually not a pushy person.

I'm proud of it.
    The poor chap would probably freak at seeing that!! But I like it and think it's done well.

Say thank you from a fan of 30 years for making such magical music .
    Mr Gallup is an amazing bass player .
    Hope they have an amazing time at Riot Fest
    Send my regards .

I know you wouldn't and wouldn't expect you too but you could say this nut job on some bike forum had this on her leg !!!

Most people love it .. I do so that's all that matter :)

I also got a signed T shirt in TCT auction.
    My friends son battled it twice as a teen so it's a great cause. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405097745.313983.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405097758.698858.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Latest piercings ( not for me ! )
    Are these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405099609.830867.jpg

18. both ears and a nipple my mates pushed through when i was pissed, came back out when i sobered up. the wifes got a couple, some strange design and her fathers army regiment.

19. Thats a bloody good likeness. Top tattoo. One of the best portrait tattoo's I've seen. :upyeah:

Wifey would love that. She's a Cure fan too.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information