1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tech 3

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Roadtrip, Feb 22, 2018.

1. wow! The Boy just text me .
    seems they are to part ways end of this season. Have always liked the team and bike combo..
    what will become of zarco? Stay a yam rider ( maybe taking Rossi"s spot!!!!!???) or go with tech 3 to possibly ktm?
    will vr46 team take the yam satellite over?
    more twists and turns... Gotta love it!!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. I read that at work earlier today and I asked the question, is this because Yamaha have taken the R1M in the wrong direction, or has another manufacturer made an offer Herve couldn’t refuse ? Feeling at work is KTM. Andy

3. Sounds like they have offered Herve, full factory bikes. If there is a non-works team that can develop and push the bike this is the team to make the KTM work.

4. Isn't Yamaha giving the satellite bikes to team VR46?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rossi to take over , will he be retiring then team boss in 2019 ?

6. They would need a team to drop out of the championship or to open the grid up for more bikes for a VR team to have a slot.

7. The way it was reported is that Herve told Yamaha that he would not be renewing the Tech 3 contract not the other way round. Genuine posibility you are looking at VR46 stepping up as a satellite team. Now that gets my juices flowing. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. We must have been typing at the same time :p great minds :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like some of the comments on that link.. Some angry people about. .

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. You just said that to Chiz :sob:

11. :heart:

12. He also owns a 748, great minds :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. would zarco, if he goes to another manufacture, only sign a short deal or one that includes a bail out option should yam want him if Rossi retires?
    surely he must be a first pick? Depending on this seasons results or course. Or .. Don't know enough about how this stuff works. Guess money is the main motivating factor...

14. Threads merged

• Like Like x 1
  15. @AirCon, so what did I write that deserves a nuke ? Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information