1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Termi 4uscite Exhaust Noise Limits

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by DRR117, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Morning all, just wondering if anyone has any personal experience of running a Termi 4Uscite exhaust on the Ducati V4 at the likes of oulton, snetterton or cadwell? Appreciate the noise levels are different at cadwell 105 as oppose to the 102 at snett and oulton.

Really fancy the termi system but don’t want the nervousness that comes with the anxious wait to be noise tested. Anyone got any figures on what they blew on the noise test at any of the ‘quieter’ tracks with or without baffles?

Fun day at Snett on Monday with the stock system :):):)
    26B028D6-058E-42FD-ABC8-EAE0CFFCAEF8.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I thought the front wings were meant to curtail such Tom foolery?
    :p

3. Great picture :upyeah:

They're loud. When you UpMap there are two maps available. With baffles or without baffles. I mapped without baffles as I built my bike for Euro track days so noise wasn't a consideration. Plus the 'without baffles' map gives slightly more beanage :D

Tbh I've never noise tested mine but suffice to say it's pretty loud. I've only ever run my V4 at Donington on a 108db day. I'm not certain but I think I'd get red carded at most circuits. The big question from you I guess is 'what about baffles in??' And unfortunately, I don't know. It would probably pass a 105 day but I wouldn't stake my house on it. Noise issues aside, I love the system and I'm glad I chose it.

#4 Mary Hinge, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I need bigger wings :joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cheers pal. Think I’ve picked your brains about the system before :). There’s one on ebay at the minute, but not sure about the noise.

I have the Upmap puk thing anyway so could get the map. Thought I saw a comment somewhere about someone had got out on 105db days with the baffles in.

At snett on Monday with 3 1098’s with 70mm termi’s on and they all needed baffling to get out. But there was a V4 with an Akra on track so he got through noise testing. Which is ironic as the tester said my stock system “just” passed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#6 DRR117, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Someone has probably fitted the wings upside down!
    Nice picture! I've heard Mary's system in the flesh, sounds awesome!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. upload_2021-4-28_14-53-52.png

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information