1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Termi Db Killers

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by ShaneTT, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm off on a trackday on Friday and I need a pair of db killers. Long story short I've ordered a pair over a week a go and they'be been delayed because of a holiday in Italy (thought they were shipped from in the uk..) so I won't receive them in time.

There's no way I'll be let on track without them so can anyone sell me or lend me a pair to get me out the shit? I'll leave a deposit if you want them back! It'll be really appreciated if anyone could help me out :upyeah:

Shane.

2. i have a set you could borrow, but you would need to pick up in kettering

3. I have some for a full system in West Sussex.

4. Awesome thanks guys, any chance either of you could post them? If not I'll have a run down to yours @Bazzer :upyeah:

5. Out of interest what system are you running Shane?

6. Just standard termi's mate but they've been gutted by a previous owner I think. I borrowed a meter and it was reading over 105dba, oulton park limit Friday is 102 static and 89 drive by.
    This is my first track day so I'm not sure how strict or lenient they'll be. Plan for the worst and all that.

7. @ShaneTT I don't think mine would fit standard Termis. Unlikely to be able to get them to you by Friday Anyway.
    Hope you get it sorted.

8. Hi Shane, i will be in Birmingham on thurs between 11am and 2pm. Save you some miles if you can make that.

9. How about wedging some stainless steel pan scourers in the ends.

10. No worries mate thank you!

That would have been great but I'm stuck at work all day Thursday. You available today or tomorrow evening?

Haha I'm not sure if that's serious or not!

11. Ring me 07850389790

12. I have just fitted a set to my termis on my 1098 would they fit?
    I'm near J27-28 M1.

13. No. 749 are completely different.

14. All sorted guys, just been down to @Bazzer and borrowed his. Thanks very much mate nice to meet you and I really appreciate it :upyeah:

Thanks for the offer dude :upyeah: we're pretty close hopefully bump into you somewhere!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi Shane, how was your track day. Any pic's

16. Had an absolute blast mate! Met some really cool guys and the instructors gathered all the novice group together to give us some pointers in the afternoon.
    I learnt a hell of a lot and left knowing I've got so much more to learn. My biggest issue throughout the day was being scared of chucking the bike!

It's definitely something I'm going to be doing again in the future. I'm not sure if it's going to be on my pride and joy or just pick up an R1 or something that's cheaper to repair!

Got a couple of pics but this is my favourite through lodge!

DSC_8380_SESSION 1.JPG

Thanks again for the lend @Bazzer! Oh and I was the youngest on track :p

17. Glad to hear that, Photo looks great
    May see you at the Ducati only track day next year

18. Hi Shane, can you pop the db killers in the post.
    Thanks

19. Hi Baz, I've posted them this morning with a little thank you to go with it ;)

Tracked and insured :upyeah:
    AF303041930GB

20. Thanks , just back from spain.
    I rode my Aprilia up from Nerja taking 4 days on the twistest roads i could find.
    Great fun but ffff hot.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information