1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Termi Full Line Or Austin Racing Slip On

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Davilongo90, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Hi! I need to take a decision this week.

Full termi line of ducati (21% off this month in spain) around 2k in the bike. Or slip on austin racing exhaust around 1.1k.

My head gonna explode, i like the austin, but is so expensive for only slip on, and i don't know if the sound is enought. I don't want to buy the decat too and remap the bike with unofficial brand.

The termi is ok, i like it but kill the stetic of the bike, and if you want to remove the exhaust someday...

Help me please

2. Termignoni, easy, just bite the bullet.
    the sooner you do the sooner you’ll realise you’ve made the right decision
    Do it and do it now!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 100% termi? Any opinion more? Haha

4. Buying the Termignoni through your dealer is a complete turn key package. That would be my preferred option. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Termi 100%

IMG_20191031_143905.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ducati's are synonymous with Termignoni....case closed.:upyeah:

7. The only thing
    Hey budy! I have a question, your clothes smell bad since you installed it? (For remove the decat)

Thx!

8. No pal nothing unusual
    The bike is amazing no fueling issues the dB killer is removable although it's still pretty loud with it in
    Passed a noise test the other week was reading 98d with the baffle in

9. Termi's are overpriced and the single sided exhaust does not look as good as the dual under seat. Just my opinion of course...:)

10. I think the same, i like the dual system, and the termi.... need to be full titanium for 2.2k. (In my opinion).
    But what is the alternative? Slip on exhaust (whateaver brand), for 1k? Maybe 0,9-1,2k.

I'm fucked :facepalm:

11. I think the Project SC slip ons are nice looking. Down the road do a mid pipe and a tune and you will be done. :)

I bought my 950 with the slip on termis and did not pay for them ,lol. The fact they want 2K for them is quite honestly rediculous! They offer no sound upgrade and quality is average. Go for something else....

12. Tomorrow is the D day any suggestion?

13. Full Terry Wogan is the obvious choice :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information