1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Termignoni Exhaust For Supersport Imminent.

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Derek, Nov 11, 2017.

1. You mean the Hipster forum where they all have neatly trimmed beards and wear the same sunglasses whilst eating tofu?

2. A little tofu was an enjoyable change every few days after the high protein, raw meat Hypermotard diet.

3. I now have the Termi installed on the bike :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it sounds brilliant :D

• Like Like x 11
  4. Looks good!

5. Yep very nice

6. Sounds good .

7. Mine is also fitted, what sweet noises it makes now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Any noticeable increase in performance ? Also did it require an unmap ?

9. I haven't had any remap. But I did find that the bike does have more go and the mid range seems better too. The Termi power and torque curves would seem to be accurate,

10. I never did it for performance, I don't notice any difference in speed when I am at 150 kmh on the motorway. Mine never required any upmap. The bike is a little lighter (5kgs), but I can't feel the difference in handling between a full fuel tank or an empty one (10 kgs) so not worried about that.
    I suppose that if I wanted more performance then I would rev to bike to max revs in every gear to get the max power output, but if that was my style then I would be riding a Pani.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh why did I click on this
    I’m gonna have to purchase one

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Termi £660, pipercross air filter, servo eliminator and 14 tooth front sprocket now all on order. can't wait.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anyone that fitted their Termi themselves have you got any tips for fitting.
    I looked at the online instructions and it appears to have a metal part that fits on the servo cable to stop the light coming on. Does this work ok ?

Do you leave the o2 sensors fitted ?

Cheers

14. Yes fitted easily. O2 sensors stay, but butcher a spanner of socket to unscrew/refit them. The heatshield bolts might shear. Use a EE exhaust valve eliminator instead of the metal thing, that way you can remove the actuator and cable too. Whole exhaust is a weight saving of about 6 kgs. Mine has done about 17,000 miles and I am still happy with it.

• Like Like x 1

15. Thanks Bob, I thought you had done yours. Ordering today after selling the Akra slip ons.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information