1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Termignoni Fit Questions

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by hwkrdrvr, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Because Termignoni is no longer making the product line for the 999, I cannot find catalog info on each exhaust system and the correct part numbers for my application.

Would any of you know the Termignoni part numbers applicable for the 2003 standard 999? Assymetric and full system.

Currently looking at a new system available on fleaBay with part number 96436303B. Was told this is a assymetric stainless system for the 2003 standard 999. Is that correct? It is being sold with ECU but without the air filters. Didn't these kits come with ECU AND filter??

Also, is it correct that ALL of the standard 999's are NOT deep sump, unless converted to such by the owner? Is it then described as shallow sump, low sump or something else???

Thanks all!

2. IIRC the base model 999 has a shallow sump but the S has a deep sump on MY 03-04 models.

3. I contacted the fleaBay seller on the system, part #96436303B. Italian seller. Some translation issues, but the system is for deep sump. Any help in determining the proper part number for "shallow" sump assymetrical system OR the proper full Termi system would be greatly appreciated.
    ChrisW - Thanks, but the catalog link wasn't much help. There aren't any descriptions for which bikes the systems will or will not fit.

4. Asymmetric kit for shallow sump: 96436303B
    54mm full system for shallow sump: 96433603B

5. Interesting...maybe there is indeed a translation issue with the seller. The part number you list for the assymetrical system is the same one they insist won't fit my bike. May I ask where your part numbers are from?

6. 2004 DP catalog. All 999 base models from 2003 to 2004 are shallow sump.

7. Excellent. It has been purchased. Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information