1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Termignoni Full System

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by organic3, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Hi all I'm fitting a full termi system on my ducati 848 evo on the exhaust there is no thread holes for the 2 lambda to go is this correct they don't need them
    Thanks neil.

2. When I fitted mine there were threaded holes for the Lambda sensors so would you will need to eliminate the sensors either in a map or some kind of eliminator,

Rich

3. A bit late but only just noticed. Im not sure why but the initial 848s only had 1 lamda/co2 censor, however, the later models had 2 sensors.

I believe because the exhausts are for race use the holes are deleted because the sensors are mainly used for emissions purposes/regulations and are thus no longer needed. The 2 x much smaller threaded "sniffing" holes still remain. These are used for tuning and the monitoring of gas levels.

Depending on where you get your kit, there should be a blanking cap which goes over the connector on the wiring loom side. Depending on what year your bike is will determine whether you need 1 or 2. Part number 96753305B

As above you will need it mapped out as the bike will not run as intended. This is why there are varying ECUs offered by ducati. The full system ECU has altered mapping for air/fuel mixture and eliminates the co2 sensors. If not mapped out the bike will expect to see co2 readings and will throw a code when it doesnt detect any.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. you can buy stainless take offs and bungs in 18mm from ebay or any good exhaust maker. take them to a welder and drill and fix. you are going to need co take off to dyno the bike.

5. Thread moved

6. The full system does not have lambdas. They are also removed in the ECU for the full system.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information