1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Termignoni Full System

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Dazzy, Dec 1, 2019.

1. OK Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at doing it myself when I am ready to bite the bullet :D

2. This was from a Ducati main dealer. I must admit I did think it was a bit steep.

3. yes main Dealer it is steep but worth it :motorcycleduc:

4. I bought system online and fitted myself it's straight forward enough then dealer installed upmap and charged half hour of labour.

5. Here is the dyno of the Mts 1200s DVT with the full Termignoni Titan race, and with up map.
    At 5800 rpm you have a power boost of 21hp and 18nm!
    In other words, a completely different Multistrada to run

MTS1200_DVT_FullTermi.jpg

6. I think we should be asking Ducati where our 24 bhp went?

Or is the stated 158 bhp measured at the crank? Because that would be really relevant!

7. The quoted BHP from any manufacture is always from engine & never at the wheels

8. This is the Dyno run from my bone stock 1260. Looking into installing the Rapidbike unit where the tune represents where the added HP really comes from.
    If you're looking for the best value per HP without the bling, this is the way to go.
    Will follow-up with a before and after Dyno comparo.
    Realistically, just installing the Rapidbike to the 1260 should fetch another 5~6HP once it had a chance to auto-tune.
    On this note, my buddy's Rapidbike on his otherwise stock 2017 1200 Multi pulled a 141+HP (thumbnail below) on the same Dyno within hours of my passes.
    Also of importance, the biggest percentage gains were in the mid-section. Of course, adding a full system to the Rapidbike would make the HP's go north from there.

Multistrada 1260 PP.png

MTS DVT 1200 RB.png

#48 DarR, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  9. Rear-wheel Dyno measured HP would be 10~12% less than the published figures which are measured at the crank.
    1200 DVT @ 152HP : -/+ 135 RWHP
    1260 DVT @ 158HP : -/+ 140 RWHP

#49 DarR, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information