1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Termignoni Spares?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonesy51, Jun 26, 2019.

1. So my 1098s rebuild is progressing (though not as fast as I'd like!). Every turn I'm finding another part needs to be overhauled or replaced. This week the exhaust.

Major dent on the weld in the short section of the pipe that has the manifold that attaches to the rear facing cylinder. I've had the dent pushed out but I'm concerned about the integrity of the weld plus it's a not great on the inside of the pipe. At his stage if it's possible I'd just rather replace the part.

Anyone know where I may be able to get just this section replaced. I've reached out to various dealers etc but so far I've had just one reply saying "we will ask the question"

2. Is it the oem mid section? I have a spare. The one that has the flappy bollocks on it.

3. No. Here's a pic (should have put it in my first post ) it's not a great image though

IMG_E5977.JPG

4. Ah, ok. Not got a spare one of those.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Derek. I've reached out to them twice but no reply. Also tried to get something from Termi UK. I'm guessing they only want to sell full systems

6. I've had good service from them and purchased a replacement can for the Supersport system after accident damage. Call them and ask for Steve or James.

7. Thanks for the tip - will try that

Do Not Sell My Personal Information