1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tesla Bursts Into Flames!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mary Hinge, Jun 17, 2018.

1. The standard BMW i3 is actually all electric. Only the REx version has the two cylinder generator to charge the batteries and act as an emergency range extender.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Josh, are your eyes painted on?

Those reports have data supplied by two of the biggest lecky car makers on the earth, do you think they have a motive?

Also, it most certainly does NOT consider all aspects at all.
    I'm not anti green energy but a great deal of what you have written is erm. ...... Utter bollox ;)

#62 Wayne58, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Electric cars?
    Just another daft idea that someone thought up in order to get subsidies from governments (sorry, I meant through taxation) and to keep various loonies in work (Hence 'STEAL' or 'TESLA' as one likes to be called) - same as riderless motorcycles - with stabilisers, making them as wide as a car; ie: pointless.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Im frightened!Leamington is too dam close.

5. The fire is under control now, Keith. Calm down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The fire may be under control but if the injunction has lapsed and Ex is allowed this far south,it can only end badly for mankind.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I have recently been buying up all your Southern Doocadies so been much deeper into Northern France than that :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc: :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. I thought Bond villains were devious,but this one is dispicable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. And selling you Northern Frenchies an Aprilia :imp:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3
  10. What you on about? The blog post is put together by an pro-electric group but the power generation data is from the US EPA...

It considers a lot more than I've seen anyone else here calculate.
    Working on a rig, you're hardly an impartial source yourself :thinkingface:

You know I love a good argument but I needn't bother. Electric cars are the future, there's no iffs about it. Lithium batteries are the only real downside at the minute.
    The best way to store the energy in the car is up for debate but the efficiency of electric motors makes it a no brainier.

I mean anything purely ICE powered will not be legal to sell in the UK in 22 years anyway. So...

11. I can tell you categorically that some of the Engineers working on OEM electric vehicle battery units don’t even think it’s the future, so there :yum

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. :yum:yum:yum:yum:yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I have not once in this thread stated that electric cars are not the future. I have stated that Batteries are not the future, your facts about refining v producing EV are incorrect and that you have talked some utter bollox. All of these I stand by. Once again, you are blinded by media and have not considered ALL the facts.

(PS. Who said I work on a rig ?? Just another example of you reading something and seeing only what you want to see, which coincidentally, is exactly what the EV makers are doing to you time and time again)

#73 Wayne58, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You are being moved to a rig next month, Wayne.

Sorry you had to find out this way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Or a lighthouse : we haven’t decided yet :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Does the lighthouse use batteries? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I believe they burn liberals to create light.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Well, that's a win / win. :idea:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shit mate, do we know which one ? I usually find this stuff out via a waste paper bin, but from blokes on a forum is a new low..... :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Robanaro will explain.

Rob! Another one for the lighthouse!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information