1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Close

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Maybe we could start by allowing us to change our own information, rides, etc - it seems this was restricted a while back... :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I guess that depends on the membership conditions? Most forums I frequent about a year or so ago changed their rules to comply with goverment mandated rules. Broadly speaking if a forums rules are upto date (AFAIK) a member could have their posts deleted, but the forum retains a lot of control due to it being public domain and agreed in the Ts & Cs.

I think its more likely that an angry member would delete their threads, than Rob El T & Ducbird would refuse to delete them if there was a good reason following a request. How many stupid things have we all done in a fit of temper?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Most are for sale/wanted that have been sold/bought so we close the thread when the OP asks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Closed a life long bank account with the Nationwide.....now considering a new one as it offers the cheapest break down and travel insurance. ....doh

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. None here :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Been a lot of (or seems so) recently. Aircon has asked for two in teh last few days, cream revenge asked for a couple in recent times, plus seen others too.

Just a thought.

Close this thread if not of use.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I would like to go to Gambia - can we re open it o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Sometimes the threads run their course and saves it getting to 10 pages :) or the OP has the information they want

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. No

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Check around a bit, some banks are offering £150 to join them. Some people have changed banks three times in three months, made a few quid, then settled with an account that has great travel & breakdown...

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Thanks for your consideration Maa'm :neutral:

12. No idea, its on ignore with the other one.

13. The OP has raised a reasonable question here, which has been debated by a few contributors, each with some really great points.

In theory, I would have no problem with an OP deleting their own thread before any other poster has replied to it but once replies are posted, the thread is no longer solely the OP's and a Mod needs to be the one to make the decision.

Just my opinion. Others obviously have their opinions too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I dont

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Just to reiterate it once more!.............NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN RESTRICTED, the software changed ages ago and certain things changed with it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Shouldn’t you be out on the piste?
    ;)

#36 Carr01, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Chill man :cold_sweat:

oh, you are o_O

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wish I was today. I’m spending time making/receiving calls to/from solicitors about exchange and completion dates and whether that means having to move house early and go into a B&B for a couple of weeks.

Swmbo is frantic with worry and I’m trying to calm her down from 1000 miles away!

19. Where are you?

20. I'm not going to whore myself around for £150:innocent:.
    ... who am I kidding:yum.
    ... I'm on it now.:blush:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information