1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Ride - Is A Charge Justified?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Ian, Sep 20, 2019.

1. But we don't have to risk getting shot every day of the week so it's a trade off I guess.....!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Returned to Ducati Worcester today for a service on my Multistrada. Loan bike for the day, was asked what I'd like... How about a V4S says I... Certainly sir, you'll need to pay £10 insurance contribution. I don't have a problem with that TBH. Did about 100 miles, looked like I'd taken it green laning given the weather.

That engine, in a 'softer' state of tune, in the Multistrada will be superb, I want one :D

LRM_EXPORT_778113464396846_20190925_212618271.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. The reflector on the front caliper totally ruins the look of then bike :D

4. I know, would be the first thing in the bin. Hopefully Ducati will have taken this into account and made it removable without leaving any ugliness like a tapped hole...

An extraordinarily capable motorcycle, many magnitudes more so that I, I was not worthy...

20190925_panigale-v4s_01.jpg 20190925_panigale-v4s_02.jpg 20190925_panigale-v4s_03.jpg

5. Surely they are just glued on :eek:

6. I thought it had just picked up an errant slice of orange from taking the rubbish out to the bin :worried:; not the case then?

7. It is on a bracket that sits under the top mounting bolt on the caliper. You can acquire a 5mm spacer that does away with it. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information