1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thai Cave Rescue

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Birdie, Jul 8, 2018.

1. One was a scout leader I believe.

Unsung heroes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I hope/think his father died as the proudest man on earth, to go knowing your son had done this must be an immensely satisfying thing.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Well said.

4. I can only imagine the 'crap' rating you gave my posting was a slip of the thumb?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My apologies Carr01, must have been a 'slip of my thumb' as you say. I've never given anyone on this site a 'Crap' rating as it's not the sort of thing I would do. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, 'Crap' rating removed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Not a problem, I'm sure you wouldn't have, unlike some on here!
    Thanks. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just heard on the news that the boys were heavily sedated to prevent panic during the extraction. No doubt one of the many things the Australian Doctor carried out as he was an anesthetist.
    As far as I'm concerned I would have wanted to be totally unconscious If I had to endure that.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. I was hoping that someone would be left behind; ideally that shameless publicity seeking bell-end Elon Musk. What an utter tosser!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Theres going to be a film. I can see it now. American Seals crash land in cave, fight off hordes of insurgents to rescue the kids. Held captive by a muslim fundementalist pot holer. Who boobytrapped the route with Indiana Jones style traps. A female seal will trip over whilst walking backwards, causing a fellow seal (who incidently has issues at home) to die horribly. They make it, just. But the last seal dies holding the stars and stripes aloft at the caves entrance. God Bless Murica.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I fill like i have read the book know, well write sir.

11. There was Producers present and trying to secure contracts before the 1st boys were even extracted, utterly disgusting money grubbing bastards that they are.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. I’m sure these Hollywood types must rub their hands with glee whenever there is a disaster unfolding anywhere in the world. Scriptwriters at the ready to pounce on a deal. Scum.
    The world has become a very sad place.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Only in the aspect of sad opportunistic types grabbing a piece of the news.
    The real story is a very optimistic and a good example of people coming together for the good of the cause.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Brilliant so many are safe, personally I can't celebrate fully as one brave man died, I mean brave, cave diving is unbelievabley dangerous, all diving has danger obviously but cave diving fuck that.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information