1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by NOODS X, Jun 13, 2020.

1. So Noods whats the latest matey? How are you doing now there's no nurses bustling around...

2. From noodles .....

To all you guys with a huge Noodlely luv and of course manly hug obvs thank you so much for your thoughts and generosity during my period of hibernation ....

The spark inside though surrounded by tiredness and pain at times is still there and when I’m rid of the endless need to sleep I will be back to cause chaos once more for sure.....

And for those who might ask, yes I have buried my nuts in a safe place too.......

It’s taken 10 attempts to write this I’m so tired and my head hurts but I just wanted to say thank you :heart:

• Like Like x 10
    • Love You Love You x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. A little update

Our noodle doodle has been sat in the garden this morning today is a better day

Noodle is starting Radiotherapy on Thursday due to a brain tumour that’s affecting his eyesight and his constant headaches so “it’s time to unleash the boys on it “
    They wanted him to go on Friday he said “I ain’t doing that cause West Ham are playing so they moved it to Thursday rather than get visited by the ICF” ...... :grinning:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. During my accident, I got a good whack on my head. I had a Brain Scan. They didn't find anything...:astonished:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fingers crossed for you Noods. I'll cross my arms & legs too on Thursday but then its hard to type - and walk- so I can't do that from today!

6. Best of luck to the noods !!! No bother to the fighter you are !!!

#46 theskitz, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  7. Absolutely sending positive vibes your way Noods. For some time now I have been taking my ex-husband to pt and ot therapies twice a week. He was diagnosed with brain tumors in January, had surgery and is working his ass off to get full use of his right side back so he can play guitar again. Slowly but surely he is improving...baby steps for sure.
    Like you Noods, he has a brilliant mind and from what I understand tumors relish all that intelligent tissue up there and target very smart people. He is also a survivor and amazes me with his strength, determination, and will to go on...hoping for a good quality of life.
    I wish you all of those same qualities in helping you through this and recovery.:heart:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Nice insight Faith :heart:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TY luvly Faith .. manly Luv to your Man too proud of his fight for life, stay strong and believe..
    hugs n luvs a many always to you all x

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information