1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For The Add From The Uk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Martin Sowkowski, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Yes they have some really nice stuff in there, especially the 1974 750SuperSport Green frame replica, its amazing

• Like Like x 1
  2. cheers mate, kind words

3. Cheers sam

4. Its all being said really ,but i will say it again ,love the Imola ,looks beautiful ,
    Welcome to the forum BTW :)

5. Mmm and some of them cost more than a DD16 in today’s money... x

6. Hi & welcome. A rare sight, your two. I don’t think I have ever actually seen either in the flesh. Are they a stretch to the bars by any chance?

7. I like the Imola, shame it's got non period looking forks and brakes imo. Some old axial Ohlins would've suited it better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That Imola is mouth watering mate, I want one!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. The ‘75 750 square engine is pretty rare.
    A shame they are out of my price range.

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Beautiful bikes. Welcome along

• Like Like x 1
  11. keep going up that's true

12. cheers Vinnie

13. already sorted, having conventional ohlins forks, 18inch rims, and non piggy back shocks fitted, conti pipes and side panels

• Like Like x 1
  14. VeeTwo Racing, Brook will build one for you the quality and engine are amazing.

15. no stretch, great to ride to be honest

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Nice!
    Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fabulous machines Martin and if I may....@54, you definitely ain't anything remotely like "OLD".
    Perhaps somewhat more-experienced, but NOT OLD!!o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. How much would one of those vee two bikes cost?

19. cheers Sam

20. well that's a good question. The 2021 bikes will be about 50 to 55K delivered by plane to the UK, they are all hand built by VeeTwo and come with 1970's registration numbers from Australia. The bikes to be fair are unreal, VeeTwo are making the bikes for the new Mike Hailwood film staring Eric Bana they are really special to be honest. No more production this year, orders for 2021. The engines are unreal, if you watch the youtube video of this bike on the jay leno show, it will give you a better understanding of the massive R&D that's gone into them.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information