1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Andy800, Apr 23, 2019.

1. So sorry to read this Steve, I feel for you and your family. As you say, even though your expecting it, it still comes as a shock and your world changes forever.
    Lost my dad many years ago and still miss him terribly, please accept my deepest sympathies.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Thank for all your support, I don't want to hijack Andys thread but after my first post I thought it relevant to follow it up.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thinking of you Steve and your family at this sad time x

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. You’re quite welcome to post on here Steve, it’s certainly not a hijack. I’m sorry you are having to go through the same loss. :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. That is a very nice thing to say.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I hope you are coping well with your situation, and nothing worse than no support, but we are still here.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks Peter. Last 6 weeks have been a blur, each day has merged into the next. Lost a lot of interest in the things I enjoy and making decisions for the simplest things have been difficult. Some days I’ve not felt like leaving the house. Interests are slowly starting to come back. Finally got round to sorting the clutch on my track bike so hoping to get out soon. :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. I am so glad that you have got some focus back in life. It is going to be a gradual process but everyday is a positive step forward and I wish you luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Thinking of you guys

10. Good to see you moving forward, one step at a time m8. They may leave your life but never your heart/mind.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just a quick ping to see if things are moving forward for you. Hope all is well.:upyeah:

12. Thanks Peter that's very thoughtful :upyeah:
    Slowly adapting to the change. I tend to take each day as it comes.
    Without a doubt my perspective has changed regarding whats important in the here and now.
    Been spending time sorting out admin in case something were to happen to me. Those around me wouldn't know where to start which wouldn't be fair. I'd rather be out riding but the weather is pants so now seems like a good time.
    Thanks again :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Good to see that you are putting in plans beyond to help others in case of future outcomings, something we never think of, but should do really.:upyeah:
    Weather has been pants....agreed. Hopefully when the weather improves you can get out and clear your head and enjoy what riding inspires us.
    Glad to hear you are seeing daylight ahead. Keep Well my friend.:punch:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Another quick ping given the weather has been better now and hope you have had a chance to enjoy a ride out and get your mind sorted?
    Don't worry if you have not but wish you spirit to go out and clear your mind to clarify your situation .:upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. So Sorry for both of you at this time. Sad but true how we feel the people we luv and care for are always going to be by our side only to find and suddenly sometimes, they are to be taken from us.. it’s so cruel, however they will live forever more in your hearts and minds.

It sounds like you brought both Fathers so many happy times and wonderful memories, for that, in part I’m sure, they were so immensely proud of their two lads who’s proud words we hear today..

To have luved, yet to have lost, is so much better, than to have never, of luved, before..

My thoughts are with you both..

X

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Thanks Peter. Not had a decent ride out yet, there's always something that crops up, last Cadwell TD was cancelled due to the weather. Not felt the urge to go out on the road tbh. I have been able to get the hypermotard wheels painted during the spell of bad weather but not made the most of them
    Bought a van now so going to potter on that, hoping to go snowboarding on Friday, haven't been for months. Will look at trackdays now I don't have to mess around hiring a van.

17. Thanks @NOODS X Hope you are doing OK

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. this thread deservers a re-fresh, how are you coping? I hope that time has given you some balance back in your life given the trauma.
    I hope all is better :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Thanks Peter
    I guess they say time is a healer. Have the occasional moment of despair.
    Went away for a couple of weeks to NY and Vancouver, circumstances of late have certainly changed my outlook on life and what’s important and what’s not.
    Still done very little on the biking front but hey ho, I’m sure the urge will come back at some point

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information