1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That Was Too Close!!!!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mountain Fun, Aug 5, 2019.

1. I’ve done 60 mph down a grass verge pillion on a Goldwing after a tractor pulled out

About 35 years ago but I still squeeze my cheeks remembering it :eek:

2. A few years ago an old school pal and very experience rider, was killed by a tractor and trailer suddenly turning right and without warning according to witnesses. :pensive:

3. I hit a tractor side on on a blind left hander in 1989. Made a bit of a mess of me is all I can say. Glad you're okay though. My old RD250E, didn't know what brakes were back then. :scream: Be careful out there everyone....

2.jpg 1.jpg

4. Wow...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thank god for technology

• Like Like x 1
  6. :poop:
    :eek:

7. Ouch!

8. This kind of thing is exactly what is taking me away from Triumph and into the Ducati fold.
    My old Street Triple doesn't even have ABS, but after an incident a few months ago when I was coming round a bend using a lot of my own lane, I see that a truck is coming the other way around the bend and going too fast so actually using quite a bit of my lane, I'm sold on cornering ABS!
    The more safety items on motorcycles the better IMO.

9. My best mate and riding buddy is a farmer, he rides a 996. Would assume that he's bike aware...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Threads like these remind me why I packed in road riding... So dangerous. Bugger that :neutral:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information