1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thats Gone And Blown It!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cookster, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Yes please :blush:

2. Ahh, that, ahem, yes o_O Huracan now, but my boy is 23 this year, so treats are allowed. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. A few more on here won't hurt mate, she's something to be very proud of bud !! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I'd just like to add another 40 quid on lego.... Theres still another couple of hours before the day is out....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Feck me, this is starting to look like a pair of tyres !!!

6. Starting to look like David Hales 1098 streetfighter... ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Congratulations, enjoy every moment.
    Steve

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Yep... Its amazing how fast your bank account gets emptied.... Having said that I'm waiting for the bill for the last bits of work that I can't do on the supermoto.... Shock rebuild and lowered and sorting the carb out... Atm I'm guessing 300 quid ish...

9. Gota get the bikes finished quick!!:motorcycleduc:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mate..... Paypal 0% interest free account... Its a fucking life saver...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes sir-ee.... 0% interest free over 4 months... 21% after. Electronic statements and an app your your phone to make payments.... Ive bought God knows how many spares for my bikes plus a nitron r3 and a set of marchesini rims.... Its amazing.....

12. Congrats @cookster. Everything will be different now, not worse just different. Make sure you enjoy the first 6 months as at least you can leave the room and when you come back they're still where you left them!! All the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Yeah... I remember getting home from hospital with our first.... We Sat down made a cup of tea, looked at each other and said.... "right, what do we do now?" that question was answered within 10 minutes... Nappy change... It just went from there...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Apologies for the late response @cookster

Congratulations to you all from the Mallinson household too. Ill raise a glass or two for you at tea time :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Cheers guys I can't wait to bring her home,should be either today or Saturday depending on how liv is doing.

• Like Like x 2
  16. 20170811_112735.jpg 20170811_101058.jpg
    Few more pictures guys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. She's a little beaut mate, not so convinced about her hairy twin though ? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. @Wayne58 teddy is bigger and heavier mate.:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Enjoy every moment fella (and Mrs "C"), and PS....Which bike/gear/tools are you gonna flog me first ?? ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information