1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Actual Rules-riding Our Bikes?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Symon Moore, May 6, 2020.

1. That there just reads so wrong in my mind.....:laughing:

2. Because they’re the Gestapo!

3. Hopefully me and my mate went unnoticed too. We don’t ride like twats (no license no job for me) without wishing to sound like a sap I actually enjoy looking at the scenery (country side and fit females in Lycra) and have no wish to end up in the scenery!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thought it was the spying Monkeys?

5. Clip removed by the poster :(

6. As the tale goes, the monkey came from a ship wrecked off hartlepool during the napoleonic war.
    As it obviously couldn't speak English the Hartlepudlians decided it was French and therefore a spy so they strung it up.
    Average IQ in hartlepool has dropped since then.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Think the op has been getting a lot of criticism on the BMW forum so he’s removed it.

8. Did you get a fine?

9. No, just told not to be out playing on the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, ok they said.

11. The details of the bike are still there though :confused:

12. In retrospect I should have asked if it was ok if I was riding in shorts and flip flops.

13. I did a good 200 miles yesterday on the viffer yesterday ! It were grand! Only saw about 3 bikes though! Mind you I did sneak over the border into welsh wales!

14. Do you have a link?

15. I think you have to subscribe to the site but here’s a screenshot.

347C1BCA-FC0E-4C60-A62C-369A4113F37B.jpeg

16. Seems from that you are also encouraged to calculate the speed of the vehicle, and then do your bit for society I assume and report the driver to the relevant authorities.

17. Some speculation over speed but the video has been removed now. I think the op was expecting outrage but most commenters are of the live and let live and let nature take its course type.

18. Hard to disagree on an empty road in some ways.
    I was coming in a busy dual carriageway near rush hour a few months back when some young lad flew past down the middle of the two lanes of sluggish tragic at about 50mph doing a full wheelie the whole stretch of road. I could only marvel at his skill tbh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Guys, it’s not just bikes. During this lockdown I have been working touring the country to do my job and the amount of cars and vans that have passed me like I was standing still on the motorways has amazed me. Some well over the ton, bet no miserable twat has been complaining about that on face ache or whatever!

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. you can ride to to beach and open spaces, you can meet another rider and stay 2m away (recommended , not law)
    the police are wrong on this, they are out of date since the pm's slight lifting. Let them stop me. cnts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information