1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I am there now Chris but got waylaid earlier, having bumped into Chris the Coat at Rusper Boot sale :)

Badger?? Keep taking the tablets mate lol

2. I've just bypassed the dead side stand kill switch which had immobilised the SF and now need to test my jerry rigging by getting stranded at Box Hill. Will be hanging out from about 10:30.

3. Pouring down in south hants.

4. Glorious sunshine here in Surrey, possible showers I guess but we have a better class of weather here :)

5. Will be there about 10.15.

6. Right on the coast so we get it last on its way out...and I refuse to get the winter riding kit out!

7. Can't make up my mind whether to come or not, looks like it is about to piss down here:frown:

Just remembered I'm going to die soon, so I'm on my way.

#27 CRYSTALJOHN, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  8. We've had one very light shower lasting 2 minutes. Bike park is full. Not sure if we're going anywhere...

9. Only round in circles I think :rolleyes:

10. We're still here! Lol And still talking suspension!

11. I don't feel so sad now, must be a record.

12. They've locked us in.

13. That looks cool . What is it?

14. It's called a Sirrum. Kelly make them we're told. Water jacket burner with internal chimney heating water. It's burnt the bloody table!

15. Great!!!! about all they are good for really as they are bloody uncomfortable!! Did you get some free tea?

16. No. I think Chris & myself had had enough tea by that time. It would probably have tasted nicer than then normal stuff from there though :)

17. Will certainly sleep well :)

18. I'm grabbing an early coffee today, about 08:30 ish. Off out later so will miss the fun and games for then.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information