1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BLT@Loomies. Too delicious. Heading to Bogs Ill soon so that I don't order another one. Delicious.

2. Chris and John were off to loomies I believe but that wAs half hour ago, rest of the group have done their own ting

3. @Chris ran out of fuel and was last seen pushing in the direction of Dorking.
    @Count being the caring soul that he is.....didn't stop.

4. Oh no!!
    What is going on with Chris

And count what is going on with you *tut*

5. LoL Met John at Bury. Thanks for stopping you two - reserve cock blocked after so little use - really glad I emptied out over a pint of water before recommissioning this time. Heading back to Box soon- cracking weather here.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good to see Chris and Pete at Bury Hill, on my way back from Bogs.
    It was a really cracking day to be out & about, once you mentally dial back a bit - some wheel spinning did occur early on :Sorry:

Chris, did you stay for long after those two fit young rice-burners arrived on site? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes we did but didn't engage; )Peter was a helpful soul later on by helping a motorist who had got stuck in the mud. The other person that helped happen to have a fugly Strada a very nice one at that, his name was Tim and we got chatting afterwards.
    Nice to see you Loz and glad you got back safe roads were quite treacherous in places as I took the back streets back to Abinger.

8. I recall the black Fugly that turned up. It's a good colour for that older model.

9. Never worn a watch in my life Chris.

Actually the Woman who dealt with me was very pleasant and efficient, couple of minutes filling in a form promising to repay within 24hrs and I was on my way.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. At least we got the old bloke out of the mud!!
    I shall be at Box tomorrow for around 10.30 am Chris or anyone who wants to pop in for coffee is welcome, probably have a ride out somewhere but no routes or schedules planned.:upyeah:
    Might just stand around and talk bollox like always.

11. How about eastwards again Peter, possibly Riverview cafe@Forestrow as a starter?

12. Yes the coffee there was very nice, good suggestion John.

13. I think the way this evening is going I might struggle for 10.30 tomorrow at Box so will check on here and maybe go straight to your next destination if i'm late.

14. Are you having a party then chris?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've been working on a more direct route back to Newland's from that cafe using that B2110. It's a good road that.

16. I shell come to box for about 1030 then ;)

17. I think Chris took me down that Lane one time....

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. are you out tomorrow S?

B2110 from Handcross to E.Grinstead looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  19. So it sounds like me Lucasz and Peter at Box for 10.30 - Where shall we meet Stuart and John?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information