1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I propose meeting S at P&H if he is in agreement. Then we could ride to Handcross and then take the B2110 all the way to E.Grinstead, and drop down to Riverview cafe.

Keep suggestions coming then that way we can formulate a plan.

2. Good idea in theory John ;) if the 3 of us are on schedule then we could be at P and H say 1130?

3. Ok me and Lucas and chris can jostle our way to P&H to meet John and Stuart at what time say 11.30? to be on the safe side

4. Two minds think alike ehh?

5. One issue meeting at Box is that we all talk and don't ride much. Enjoyable though that is, I want/need to ride my bike tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok see you at P&H for 11.30

7. Correct in principle but then what is stopping Pete from ya point away in P&H?

8. Just to confirm though S are you meeting the three of us at box then?

9. No, P&H, as in quoted msg.

10. I plan on being at P&h just after 11 ready for action. It gets darker by the day , let's get on it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. P&H for 11 am then.
    I shall be at Box for 10.30 then thrash to P&H to meet jon and crew.

12. Wtf it is getting earlier and earlier ;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Stop moaning and get your gear on ladie

14. Have to stick to 1030 at Boxhill as I'm only just going to make it. No way does that mean 11 o'clock at PNH...

15. If you can make Box by 10:30, then P&H is less than 30mins away, no doubt we will still be having a coffee Chris!

16. It could be closer to 11.30 for me Pete as I've arranged a shopping trip with the 11am time in mind.
    I'm already having visions of me pushing old ladies aside with my shopping trolley as I rush down the aisles in Sainsburys :)

17. Can I come? Heading to box now In anticipation of a yes ;)

18. 'The best laid schemes of mice and men':Meh:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Torquepen home delivery is the key here. I am at box

20. Someone bring few cable ties please ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information