1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Sorry can't make it today a have a wedding reception to attend and beer to drink !!:upyeah:

2. went to Cranleigh classic Car show, a good one this year.

3. I was there yesterday popped up there on the 996 as just got back from Malta

4. will pop up this evening (Tuesday 20th) for a cuppa if weather holds - anyone else?

5. I'm up for a quick coffee later, probably about 6pm?

6. 6 sounds good

7. only just got off M25 in the van catch you all soon

8. Missed you lot again!!! Went to Bury Hill instead, good turn out with plenty of bikers:upyeah:

9. only just got home - had a hunch that people had gone to Bury this time as Box was quiet considering the weather

10. balls, and double balls, got called out from work, Bury would have been nice tonight

11. Hi Chris, one thing I do miss is the meetings in box and bury. Next time I'm in the UK I'll try and meet up.

12. Anyone going to be at Bury Hill this evening?

My ride yesterday evening was thwarted because I had a totally flat battery as I had left the parking lights on whilst the bike was in my garage over night. Not the first time I've done that one!

13. If the weather holds up then I should be going John

14. might do if weather here improves to somewhere like yesterday

15. The sun is out now, lovely weather!!!!:tongue:

16. Just been out road testing the 749 ready for next Tuesday, managed to loose my bum bump stop or whatever it's called somewhere in Sussex. Will be out on the Thumper this evening , see you around 6ish .

17. bizarre - just started raining here - incentive of seeing John's 'thumper' pretty irresistible though

18. Thumper here now also sunny

19. Busy hete

Do Not Sell My Personal Information