1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Have you got your bike ready for Thursday?
    Gavin I hope you have your chinese fairings on with the cheap light set also just in case scenario

2. I’m going on Martins Grom.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. you'll still be lapping quicker than L

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. After seeing the 'Norton' & 'Porsche' from Peter, well, I just had to post a Ducati. A stationery Ducati Diesel engined bike anyway :yum

IMG_5012.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Just been. Couple of 1299's and an 848evo there whilst I had my obligatory sausage in a baguette.

6. That was me Boots.
    I think I saw a brace of Panni's leaving just before I left, shame as I wanted to chat with you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was the tit in the flouro 46 jacket on 1299S. Im guessing you were sat on the small wall there. I left shortly after the 1299's.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was up there Saturday too didn't see no bugger :(

9. Heading to Box soon on the 848 eta 12:30 anyone else going

@Chris ?

10. I'm still here Chris, surprising empty!

11. Im there too. Empty. Mmmm sausage baguette

12. Never saw bootsam I was there with Crystal John, Rob, and Chris, very quiet but the A24 is closed from the Givons Grove rounder out because of the Water pipe repair, so you have to take a de-tour around Headley to get to Box.

13. :upyeah:PS will be at Box tomorrow for 9.30 AM for anyone who wishes to buy me tea.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Boots, Do you wear your cloak of invisibility when you're at Box? still haven't seen you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. @bootsam is the handsome one with the full head of hair....

16. My nutty brother is taking a fleet of 49cc Honda shoppers (circa 1970) to Brighton tomorrow via the A281 to the B2133. It's in preparation for the Lands End to London charity run.
    Give them a friendly toot as you pass,

17. We are at Bury Hill now

18. Another cracking days ride with Chris,Rob and saw Vince and Gavin for a chat at Bury Hill. very hot today and I have just got back home, only 4 tanks of petrol on today's ride but felt like I had ridden 1000 miles due to the heat:(

• Like Like x 3
  19. Stayed in and did DIY stuff....got loads of brownie points!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information