1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Full admiration, hope you got loads done R.

2. Really enjoyed yesterday - trip to Shoreham was very relaxing and big confidence boost for my onboard satnav - just one mistake.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Don't forget...Box Hill not accessible today due to cycling event.

Going to Bury in a mo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Must have just missed you Ricky - we were up at Bury twice today. Not many bikes there at all.

5. I think I saw you as I was leaving with Vince.

6. Went to Bogs Ill - it was shut! Thanks Ricky.

Been to Bury for my burger, was at Loomies earlier. If I can stop my wrists yelling at me, I may go out for an evening ride, too : o )

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  7. Good to catch up with @urbanfireblade at Sadcase/Storrington bash, much riding round the houses today due to Ride London - did you ride down today @PeterT ?

8. Good to see Sue, Neil, Chris, John & Phil at SADCASE & Bury earlier.

IMG_7191.JPG

IMG_7193.JPG

IMG_7247.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. No, I intended to but my radiator let go while I headed to Banbury in the morning, looks like a stone fractured it so had to Abbort coming down.

10. Anyone going to Boxhill today ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just setting off to go there on scruffy monster :):upyeah:

12. You Rascal

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry missed your post ended up blasting down the A3 on my 853S

14. Went over to box this afternoon. Really bad bike accident not far from box heading towards Horsham. Must have been around 1 ish. Looked like two bikes. one was an Africa twin and the one on the ground looked like a Ducati. Not sure as there wasn't much left of it.but there was loads of police cars there mapping out the road.it looked like a car had pulled across the road in front of them. Hope there ok . Stay safe out there guys.

15. Oh dear, I hope they are ok.

16. Yeah, two accidents close to the garage at Capel. One a few hundred yards towards Dorking from the garage on the dual carriageway & the second on the turn off to Ockley.
    The ambulance passed as I approached Rykas.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_7583.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. It was still like it at 4 when I went past I hope they are ok

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Shall be around Saturday all day, anyone around for a coffee.

19. I'll be out to play Peter

Do Not Sell My Personal Information