1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. it was loud but was interesting to see results of a BMW S1000RR later on - did above bloke become a mate out of necessity John? ;) Had a lovely ride down to Birling Gap, was just like summer when we got there.

2. what’s happening tomorrow then Guys.

3. Will be about if weather okay

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goodwood Breakfast Club cancelled - too wet.
    Brightona is happening. Plan to go if dry.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mmm got to see what’s happening with the weather in the morning, if it looks dry her then sod’s Law that i get soaked going through the Chiltern Hills then dry again as i get on the M25.
    Hey Hoe then.

6. If weather map is to be trusted then serious rain is going to be hanging around the south-east most of tomorrow and particularly on the coast.

7. Weather looks crap up here and down South is sketchy too, might give Box a rain check tomorrow as it’s no fun riding 250 miles through rain on motorways.o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I think you are wise, figures like "70% chance of rain" being used for 11 o'clock onwards

9. Its raining in Surrey and my cat always blames me for rain. Like its my fault she can't go out. Miserable grumpy ginger tosser she is.

10. Riverview at Forest Row meet today, can't believe it's come round already.

11. I’ve actually got a pass today but fancy going for a proper ride.

12. I may be out later.

13. Busy down here. Going to head out for a bit of a blast after my lunch :motorcycleduc:

14. Everyone back home now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Good to meet David on his very rare DB1SR and Cristian on his Monster 916BC4B6-9EAE-4C22-89BC-E14619A8F28A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ooh...VERY nice Bimota!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Seat looks comfy... that the touring package? o_O

• Like Like x 1
  18. anyone about? will drop in at Box around 2 pm

19. At Nox now Chris. Just been to tractor extravaganza at Frog & Nightgown.

20. I'm going to the Chalet this morning at 10:30, possibly Box sometime after.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information