1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Good to see everyone today. Yesterday, of course, was Ford day

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks like it's only going to be a question of time before something bad happens!

3. Would like to think that this is a bunch of seventeen year olds... but I sadly doubt it.. :worried::punch:

4. Yes nice to catch up with Lucas, Steve,Mark we ventured out to Bury where it was blooming cold and windy,went to view the new Pani at P&H but it wasn’t there.
    So we ventured back to Box and met Chris and Staurt, a short exchange of words and daylight was diminishing and the temperature was dropping rapidly so I made my 2.5hour journey back home to Warwickshire.
    I had to stop of at oxford services because my feet where frozen and I needed to warm up a little, nothing better than being stuck behind a gritter lorry on the M40 the dust it produces from the salt particles is not biker friendly

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. A rider said it was more slippery Lucas.
    Checking out the V4s at P&H. Drool..

6. That first pic is most unflattering. Looks like a dog’s dinner stylistically.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 7D537D6D-A0F0-46F8-AB62-FDF75C41FBC9.jpeg You ain’t the first person to say that Ricky :)

Did a quick walk around video whilst the shop staff themselves were checking out the Bike:

#8670 Sharky698, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  8. Riverview Classic Car meet tomorrow at Forest Row Sussex RH18 5DW - so far no rain forecast.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 7E28E195-EEB6-49F9-866E-18302FABAC64.jpeg Riverview was busy today with a few cars we hadn’t seen before.

10. Who’s that dodgy bin-man lurking in the background??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. miserable weather outlook Sat/Sunday : unamused:

12. Just had this in from Sue Parrish re Italia weekend in Horsham this Easter: “...there will be bikes on the Friday. Probably in a slightly different format. It’s being organised through the Council. It’s being publicised through bike clubs including the Ducati Owners Club.”
    Spread the word!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. ^ that will keep some Pizza noshers happy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. There were bikes last year,along with the scooters that were parked up in East St.Rocker boys Tritons,which do have a link with the Mods scooters.Also custom Harleys.Not sure what they were doing there.

15. Wet all Day,,take a Jollybrolly that might help

16. Horsham 2018
    Where exactly Torquepen? The DOCGB website is years out of date. With events for 2016! No of the other links on their website seem to work anymore. I’m not on FB so can’t check any posts there. I’ve been to this event several times before so would like to go again.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information