1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. anyone going today:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Already been out in it. It was thoroughly unpleasant. But I liked that B2146 outside Chichester yesterday. Yes, I liked that very much. Practically empty it was.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Getting to Box today for 9.30am, lovely day.
    Time to enjoy the riding weather.

4. Going out on a trip with Mrs X. Full on guilt/slave duty after 749R purchase!
    Went to Bury late yesterday afternoon...no traffic...lovely ride!
    Have fun y’all!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Was going to take the 1098R for a spin but it appears the sprag clutch is fooked so she no start! Bugger.

Going to slum it on the 749R instead.

6. ^ and very nice it was too.. ^ v. envious

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1098R sprag assembly....£392.74 :sob:

8. :( still, should be on the road soon.

9. Who can play out tomorrow then.
    Weather going to be better than today.

10. Usual time tomorrow 9.30 onwards

11. In Bournemouth at daughter’s for the weekend so no can do.
    Have fun y’all!

• Like Like x 2
  12. 6B7DA462-BB34-436A-B0F4-CD6E634204B5.jpeg C1A4046C-D2D7-4CC6-B030-263BEC3778BB.jpeg D50787E0-46F9-42C7-924A-FA88FB18A7DB.jpeg Well we decided to drop into Brooklands as they had an American day.
    The purple Boss Hog had 650 BHP and sounded like a big block Hemi

• Like Like x 1
  13. Plenty of Cudas,Road Runners, Mustangs and Corvettes and other large ship like American cars with fancy paint jobs

14. I did some design work on that old BAC1-11 G-ASYD. It was the BAe test aircraft/hack at Weybridge and Filton. What a machine! Thanks for the memory!

15. The Heedful Bike will be at Boxhill tomorrow so if you're there and see it, do say hello ;)

16. Looks like it may rain Saturday...Sunday looks more promising.

17. Sure will pop in, what time?
    No rain due

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. I miss Boxhill. Send me photo someone please. Nothing like it here in SW Ireland:sob:

19. I'll be there at around 11 ish for an hour. No rain today and I hope it stays that way

• Like Like x 1
  20. might pop in, more likely tomorrow though - don't forget Riverview Classic Meet tomorrow :-

(this was a particularly well-attended one^)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information